Thursday, September 16, 2010

From the History Club

First I would like to say it is good to be back and into the swing of this with the new school year. I also thought I would let you know about the new executive members for the history club for 2010/2011. The President for this year is Amanda Van Lanen, the VP is Ryan Michaelis, and the Secretary is Kimmy Demers. As well, the hotmail account has been giving us some issues concerning sending emails. Therefore, we have decided to update the email and get a new email through gmail. The new email is nipuhistroyclub@gmail.com.  I will still be checking the old email for a few weeks until everyone has switched to the new email. That is about it for now, I hope classes are going well, and I look forward to working with you to promote the History Department.


Thanks,
Amanda Van Lanen